Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Support Chicago Cares!

I am proud to be volunteering at the 15th Annual Chicago Cares Serve-a-thon on Saturday, June 14. I am one of 8,000 volunteers who will register to make Chicago a better place as we paint, plant, build and beautify at schools across the city.

I am writing to ask you to make a donation to Chicago Cares and support my commitment to volunteer service. Chicago Cares creates, manages and leads community service programs that meet the city's most critical needs (more than 200 every month!) Chicago Cares' year-round community service programs make Chicago a better place for all of us, and they can't do it without our financial support.

Please consider making a tax-deductible gift of $25 or more to Chicago Cares. It will mean a great deal to me. My goal is to raise at least $250 for Chicago Cares.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and support. I need to turn in all of my donations by June 14, so please make your donation today by visiting www.chicagocares.org.

All gifts to Chicago Cares are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Chicago Cares

1 comment:

WittyBB said...

Have fun !!! :)